Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What's Your Lovemark?



What makes us "loyal beyond reason" to one brand, store, or product? Is it the advertising, marketing, customer service, or the satisfaction we get from the actual product? A lovemark is something that can not be replaced, something that holds close to ones heart and mind, something one is loyal to. Every individual has a lovemark, but most of our lovemarks are not the same.

My lovemark is Apple. I am a Mac girl. I have a Macbook, iMac, and of course, an iPod. I have a "want" for the iPhone, but am tied to a current phone contract that doesn't end until March-- I know, sad, right? It's killing me.

Apple computers are simple. Period. Their design is simple and using them is simple-- of course if you are used to using a PC, it will take sometime to get used to. Apple is progressive and other computer companies struggle to even compete with them.

Every product Apple has come out with for the last 5 years have been nothing but successes. Rumor has it that an iCar will be coming out within the year. It seems that no matter what market they choose to enter, they will succeed. They proved this with their iPhone. People camped out for the release of this phone. What other cell phone, in history, has had people camp out for its release.

It seems that I am not alone in Apple being my lovemark. I will continue to purchase and support Apple until, well I don't know, but most likely for the rest of my existence. I would overall say that I am loyal to Apple for their products. Every purchase I have made with them has brought me satisfaction beyond belief.

Want to learn more about lovemarks? Check it out at Lovemarks: The Future Beyond Brands

1 comment:

Lilly Buchwitz said...

What's this about an iCar? That's the sort of information you should link to in a blog post.